COMPANY NAME: COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
POSITION: Process Supervisor-Engineer, CV lines
POSITION DURATION: Permanent Full Time
POSITION LOCATION: Southeast (Pensacola, FL area)
SUMMARY: The successful Process Supervisor-Engineer must have hands-on experience in running a continuous vulcanization process. Experience in running a CV Process in Wire/Cable operations is preferred; however, is not a requirement. The person will be familiar with the manufacturing equipment, thermoset materials, tooling, and be in a position to train the associates. The candidate should be a degree holding Engineer with experience in manufacturing processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure smooth running of the manufacturing operations, to include specifically CV lines.
- Trouble-shoot problems with machines, materials, and product performance. Institute short-term and long-term corrective actions to include appropriate training of the associates.
- Design tooling, jigs/fixtures, and work with Facilities Manager to implement improvements to the manufacturing lines.
- Prepare training materials and provide hands-on training of the associates in running of the production lines.
- Ensuring all applicable permits and regulatory compliance are current. Ensure that all OSHA safety regulations are complied with.
- This is an excellent technical leadership position for a proficient engineer to influence production of engineered cable products for an internationally recognized firm in a field designated for expansion.
COMPENSATION: We offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Plan, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k) Plan, and Education/Certification assistance. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: The position will also oversee associates and group leaders.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least 5-7 years experience as a Process Engineer in a Continuous Vulcanization manufacturing operations.
- Degree in Engineering with an industrial, materials, or mechanical background is required.
- Must be able to provide leadership and to motivate personnel towards common goals.
- Experience executing new start-up facilities is high desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, along with suitable technical skills.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
No recruiters or agencies please.