Barry-Wehmiller Design Group provides engineering and technology services to the world’s leading companies through the efforts of nearly 700 engineering and technical specialists.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement within a thriving work environment and a unique “people-centric" culture. We offer a robust, centralized learning and development program to improve the career experience for every professional in each of our 30 US locations.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or other engineering degree with process project experience.
- 5 to 10 years of industrial project engineering experience involving process mechanicals and automation applications. Experience in the pharmaceuticals, food, dairy, or high speed beverage/brewery industries is applicable.
- This position requires a working knowledge of process flow diagrams, piping & instrument diagrams, mass & heat balances, basic piping system design, pump sizing, material handling methods, equipment, functional & installation specifications, as well as process instrumentation & control principles. A practical understanding of sanitary design and construction methods is preferred.
- This position requires strong analytical skills, basic understanding of project management fundamentals as well as strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, & AutoCAD).
- Candidates need to possess effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. This position requires an individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Our Process Engineer will interface with clients on projects and will be responsible for process mechanical design, specifications for process equipment and installation, equipment procurement, managing vendors and contractors, design integration of electrical/ control and instrumentation, as well as installation and start-up support.
To apply for this position, please forward resume and cover letter to
- 25% to 60 % sporadic travel will be required to execute projects, support installation and start-up activities, and attend client meetings.
- The majority of this travel will be regional.
Design Group is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Hair Sample Drug Screening is part of our employment process.
This organization uses E-Verify.
Design Group is an independent and autonomous operating division within Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc., and has the corporate support and financial backing of its $1.5 billion parent company. Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of manufacturing technology and services across a broad spectrum of manufacturing plants.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Barry Wehmiller Companies Inc - 12 months ago