WaferTech and its employees are dedicated to
serving the interests of TSMC and its world-wide customers.
are responsible for and have the authority to identify and record any
problems relating to the product, process or quality system. They sustain
daily production operations and support continuous improvement and
department KPIs. Process Technicians work on a compressed work week
schedule and in the clean room environment.
Must be willing to learn new
responsibilities as required. Must demonstrate teamwork and ability to
deal with issues and concerns across shifts with different types of
technicians, engineers and managers in a professional and constructive
manner. Also need the ability to maintain a positive attitude under
high pressure work situations.
Will be responsible for:
- Sustaining daily production operations in
Thin Film area
- Supporting continuous yield and quality
improvement and Department KPI
- Supporting the needs of customers, primarily
- Troubleshooting inline lot and too lissues
- Understand Thin Film
process/equipment and metrology inspection tools
- Understand process flow for products
- Knowledge of process control system
- Knowledge of monitor and process
- Teamwork with engineers and customers
- Good oral and written communication
- Regular attendance
- Ability to manage and prioritize
Ability to work in the U.S. long-term is required as sponsorship is not
available for this position.
- AS degree in electronics or related field of study
- 2+ years experience in a semiconductor Fab is