Pilgrim's Pride Corporation employs approximately 40,500 people and operates chicken processing plants and prepared-foods facilities in 14 states, Puerto Rico and Mexico. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers, foodservice distributors and restaurants. For more information, please visit http://www.pilgrims.com .
Directs and coordinates, through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with processing of company product(s), utilizing knowledge of processing technology, processing methods and procedures, and capabilities of machines and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confers with management personnel to establish processing and quality control standards, to develop budget and cost controls, and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Plans and directs processing activities and establishes processing priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Coordinates processing activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum processing and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and to improve product quality.
- Revises processing schedules and priorities as a result of equipment failure or operating problems.
- Consults with engineering personnel relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve processing and quality of products.
- May compile, store, and retrieve processing data.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Prior debone experience required.
Pilgrim's - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard