The Processing Section Manager will have the prime responsibility of implementing and monitoring the process workflow of section activities for all elements of the contract for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). We support their mission to protect the lives and interests of American citizens abroad and to strengthen the security of United States borders through the vigilant adjudication of passports.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Plans, directs and coordinates the daily activities of mail open, image capture, image review, cashiering, bookprint/cardprint, and quality control.
- Plans and establishes procedures and methods to meet changing processing requirements.
- Assists in the preparation of plans to ensure that a sufficient number of additional temporary and seasonal employees are recruited to meet fluctuating workload requirements, particularly during the peak season.
- Assures that a sufficient inventory of passports and other non-hardware and software specific supplies are on hand to meet current and anticipated demand.
- Develops and implements procedures to ensure that passport applications are processed according to prescribed guidelines and processing deadlines.
- Reviews production reports.
- Ability to resolve administrative, personnel, and operating problems associated with management of these processing functions in order to assure timely issuance of passports.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive management experience in a tangible goods production environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in an environment involving PC hardware and software, including LANs and WANs.
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience in staffing a seasonal/temporary work force.
- An Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in a related field such as Business Administration or Management
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use.
- Secret security clearance or favorable MRPT determination conducted by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and a favorable background check
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in government (management).
- Quality Assurance experience.
Program & Project Management
Akima Intra-Data, LLC
NANA Development Corporation
- 3 years ago - save job