You will draw from your prior experience in an injection molding or manufacturing environment, to take on responsibilities in:
· Complete all mold changeovers including setting up and loading proper process parameters to establish quality parts for production and to achieve first piece acceptance.
- To set molds and to maintain process parameters to ensure that the company manufactures quality products. This is achieved by evaluating processing problems to determine their root cause.
· Maintain process parameters within specified limits.
· Assist in developing process capability changes to improve quality and reduce scrap. Make recommendations as necessary.
· Start up machines after mold or material changes and shut down as necessary.
· Follow TS16949 work instructions and procedures, as well as completing documentation.
High school diploma or equivalency, required. Preferred, 3 +years experience as a Technician with demonstrated troubleshooting skills, mechanical skills and basic computer skills, along with knowledge of SPC principles. In leiu of experence; a candidate enrolled in a plastic molding degree program may be considered. Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 75 lbs, and stand/walk for up to 12 hours and visually inspect the product for quality. A complete set of personal hand tools with the ability to work daily overtime and weekend overtime is required.
Hellermann Tyton - 10 months ago