This position is responsible for receiving and processing donated products in a production environment, according to established production and quality standards.
- Less than High School education
- Six months prior work experience.
- Experience with safety initiatives and safe work practices.
Special Knowledge or Skills:
- Good organization and decision-making abilities.
Able to stand/twist/bend/reach for two-hour periods of time and lift 50 pounds without assistance.
Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 9 months ago