Job Posting Description
The Auditor supporting the Associate Expense Reimbursement (AER) function will be responsible to provide auditing, review, and processing of expense reports for all Brands/Functions. The position will also provide enterprise-wide customer service support to associates interacting with the corporate T-Card, P-Card and payment/reimbursement processes.
Essential tasks include, but are not limited to:
Day-to-day job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Audit expense reports using both a manual audit process and an automated data analysis tool to ensure associates are in compliance with enterprise policies and to identify trends in expense activity or policy compliance.
- Audit p-card receipts to ensure documentation is complete and purchases are in line with enterprise policies.
- Respond to phone and e-mail inquiries from associates regarding enterprise policies, expense report creation, deduction resolution, corporate card questions, payment status and other issues timely and accurately.
- Identify areas of opportunity/weakness and recommend solutions for achieving optimal efficiency and effectiveness in a controlled environment.
- Work with Supervisor to ensure that departmental goals are met.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Audit expense reports for compliance to enterprise policies.
- Log all expense reports audited as well as any policy violations noted in AER database. Use the database to generate policy violation notifications to associates.
- Answer calls to the AER Hotline and monitor shared AER outlook inbox. Maintain positive relationships with customers and apply customer service skills in a manner that defuses 'emotional' customer interactions in both a verbal and written context.
- Data entry and filing as needed.
- Monthly review of key compliance metrics (i.e. receipts not received, past due Amex balances, etc.) via an automated data analysis tool to ensure associates are in compliance with enterprise policies and to identify trends in expense activity or policy compliance..
- Compile monthly data for brand/function scorecard reporting.
- Continually evaluate department processes and procedures to identify ways to gain efficiency and better serve customers.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- High attention to detail coupled with auditing skills
- Ability to nurture relationships with Limited Brands associates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate one on one with customers under a variety of conditions (e.g. customer is in a hurry, angry, unclear how they contributed to the issue) via both phone and email.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Continuous improvement/process improvement focus
- Ability to work in a team environment; team player
- Strong PC skills. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years of accounting/accounts payable, finance or other related experience preferred
- Previous experience with Ariba and SAP beneficial
NOTE: MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- No direct reports
- Interface with internal customers at all levels of organization
- Report to Supervisor - PTP AER
Limited Brands - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
BUILDING A FAMILY OF THE WORLD'S BEST FASHION RETAIL BRANDS
L Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza and...