Organization: Business Process Outsourcing
Location: Pittsburgh Preferred/Location Negotiable
People within the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organization are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. BPO helps clients develop and deliver business process innovations with cutting-edge outsourcing services. These services transform enterprises and deliver high performance at lower costs. We offer a full array of business process outsourcing services founded on operational excellence and cost effectiveness.
Our BPO resources can expect to:
Procurement Category Manager - Workplace and Facilities
is responsible for working with external and internal customers to identify and execute sourcing solutions to drive down forecasted spend for the customer, contract management and develop recommendations for managing procurement processes and spending. May also participate in formal sourcing supplier selection and negation.
- Incorporate skills which support the BPO Industry
- Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
- Design and implement contract management and communications, including processes for supplier capabilities, market and financial position
- Establish, maintain and manage relationship between customer and supplier
- Effectively raise issues/concerns before they arise and present options for resolution
- Own, manage and update category cards
- Manage spot buying
- Monitor category trends and conduct market research as needed
- Design supplier and user compliance management program, recommend policies and procedures as well as implementation and performance tracking program
- Establish metrics (Spend/Saving Tracker, KPI's, SLA's, etc.), monitor and report on supplier performance and compliance
- Review operational results and identify opportunities for process changes and additional spend savings
- Refine current sourcing strategy and recommend suggestions for improvement
- Define sourcing (buying) and contracting process, recommend to and obtain approval from the Accenture customer
- Partner with the Global Category Directors to develop and execute category strategy
- Build and manage baseline (spend, requisition/PO process, supplier/user behavior and procurement practices) data, using external expertise as needed
- Develop supplier evaluation and selection criteria as part of agreed procurement strategy
- Identify and evaluate incumbent and potential suppliers by applying established evaluation and selection criteria
- Negotiate or renegotiate with suppliers
- Work with delivery lead to ensure that procurement services are delivered in accordance with contractual/service level obligations
- Ensure that procurement services are provided within forecast budgets and time-scales and takes actions necessary to address any issues
- Ensure that procurement services are delivered in accordance to delivery factory standards
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in a professional services firm or industry
- Minimum 3 years' experience in workplace facilities strategic sourcing: developing, negotiating and closing of complex contracts
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 4 years of equivalent work experience
- For candidates with experience in any branches of the Military, the following Basic Qualifications may be applied:
US Armed Forces as an Army Quartermaster, General 92A or Automated Logistics Specialist 92A, Navy Supply Corps Officer 3105 or Logistics Specialists LS, USMC Supply Officer 30XX or Supply Admin and Operations 30XX, Air Force Logistics Officer AFSC 21RX or AFSC 2S0X1, or USCG Acquisition Project Management Officer CG-MGT16 or Storekeeper SK.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Strong client presence
- Data analytic skills
- Ability to work in a shared service model requiring collaboration and team work
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 16 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...