Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies and assays for pathway analysis, as well as novel discovery technologies such as PTMScan®. We are committed to deliver the world’s highest quality research, diagnostic and therapeutic products that accelerate biological understanding and enable personalized medicine.
We are seeking a highly conscientious Procurement Clerk/Admin to support our purchasing efforts as part of the Business Operations Group.
• Preparing and editing purchase orders
• Checking stock and inventory in various locations
• Placing orders with suppliers both online and over the phone and ensuring
documentation is in order.
• Support Buyers
• Knowledge of Mac computers and Excel
• Software knowledge of Oracle is a plus
• Accuracy in data entry
• Problem solver
• Interacting with suppliers and employees in case of delay in delivery of supplies,
receipt of damaged goods or incorrect quantities of goods
• Works well with others, solid communication skills in working with internal staff as
well as suppliers and receivers
• Performs vendor certification and performance viability check
• General knowledge of accounting and science preferred but not required
Please attach your resume and cover letter as one document and refer job code PCAO-2013-7-R when applying.
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc - 12 months ago