To develop, manage and oversee a team of individuals by analyzing, organizing and monitoring the department’s purchases, warranty items, retrofit programs, stock levels, discrepancies, and forecast items with the goal of improving efficiency and cost effectiveness while supporting the company’s Procurement strategy and minimizing plant-wide shortages. |
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field. May substitute directly related experience in the aviation industry for education.
- 4 years of experience in Engineering, Production Management or Supply Chain environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Area of expertise within the aeronautics industry or global supply chains
- Experience with and understanding of the offload process
- Second language proficiency (French)
- Previous supervisory experience.