CAMP is the leading provider of aviation management products and services with a proven track record for 40+ years. CAMP is committed to providing the highest quality of products and services to the business aviation community around the globe.
We are currently seeking a Product Analyst to work at our Ronkonkoma, NY location. The Product Analyst liaisons with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
Conducts extensive business, industry, and market research to provide actionable intelligence and projects in support of the business development and marketing activities.
- Analyze, document, and improve workflows, processes, and standards.
- Assist in conducting and documenting workflow modifications and manual procedures. Research and develop new and/or revised systems/procedures as required and communicate changes to areas affected.
- Synthesize and analyze volumes of information to produce and package business intelligence work product into crisp and compelling deliverables.
- Work closely with the Operations, Sales and Customer Support teams to fully understand the process flows and procedures.
- Create business requirement, functional specification documents and work closely with IT to see it through completion.
- Facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Generate ad hoc reports using SQL or other Business Intelligence tools. Summarize, analyze and distribute report data.
- Creates reports, charts and presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Must be flexible and able to effectively manage multiple priorities, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent research, problem solving and analytical skills. Must be able to formulate and recommend solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills with emphasis on defining business and functional requirements.
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees to define, develop and implement process improvements.
- Proven history of process improvements, technology integration, metrics development and business process design.
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience with Project Management and office tools, including MS-Project & Visio.
- Ability to writing SQL queries a plus.
CAMP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401k with match, and tuition assistance.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter/resume, along with salary history/requirements via our website: www.campsystems.com . Click on the Company link at the top of the page and then employment.
CAMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CAMP Systems International - 16 months ago