Uni-Select USA, Inc. is the 6th largest distributor of replacement parts, equipment, tools and accessories for motor vehicles and the largest independent distributor of paints and related accessories in North America. We offer excellent benefits, training and competitive wages. Uni-Select USA, Inc. has an excellent employment opportunity for a Product Category Manager.
The Product Category Manager is responsible for managing the performance of categories including product selection, pricing, assortment and inventory. The incumbent will be responsible for tracking financial indicators of success including Return on Investment, Return on Equity and Inventory turns in support of the Corporate Vision, Mission and Values.
- Manage the selection, product assortment, inventory and financial tracking of product from the warehouse to the store level to ensure a consistent product strategy.
- Plan, forecast and report on sales and business performance according to corporate, regional and product area requirements.
- Responsible for managing product category budgets.
- Plan, coordinate and implement advertising initiatives and promotions to increase sales.
- Maintain awareness of market and industry trends, understanding customer initiatives and monitoring local competition.
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection service, support, availability, distribution capabilities and the supplier’s reputation and history.
- Ensure the accuracy of product numbers and pricing.
- Maintain relationships and open communication with internal departments including sales and replenishment.
To apply, please click on the following link (you may need to copy/paste this link into your web browser):
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Business Administration/Marketing required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven track record of product category management in the automotive aftermarket industry required.
- 3-5 years experience in developing and managing professional business relationships in the automotive aftermarket.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office including Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-starter with the ability to plan, organize, multi-task, prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities, be results-oriented and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to travel a minimum of one-week per quarter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 19 months ago
Uni-Select Inc. (Uni-Select) is engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, equipment, tools and accessories. As of...