The Product Control department is accountable and responsible for:
The candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Independent production and certification of the daily and monthly PNL and Balance Sheet
- Monitoring of market risk exposures,
- Daily PnL production, income attribution, commentary, reporting and reconciliation with FO expectations.
- Additionally, the team is also responsible for the month end accounting close process, which entails a monthly PnL reconciliation between (FO) results and accounting NBI, monthly accounting entries posting to the GL and a variety of monthly PL/BS reports, KPI's required by management
- Assist in daily market risk analysis and reporting for SGCIB activities, including generation of daily operational limit reports and analysis of VaR, Stress and other market risk exposures.
The candidate will also be responsible for:
- Perform analyses as required of the daily risk usage reports. This includes reconciliation and investigation of data/position anomalies.
- Provide succinct and timely market risk analysis of various business proposals and one-off transactions.
- Assist with the independent validation of various valuations and risk analytics of back-office systems.
- Provide support and information for various auditors and regulators.
Linium Resources - 13 months ago