The Product Design Engineer will perform design functions on products and components and assure that they are effective and cost efficient and will meet contractual and industry requirements.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- BSME in Mechanical or Aero Engineering Discipline
- Recommend product design requirements in accordance with contract requirements, including computation of performance
- Design components consistent with contractual requirements that are efficient and cost effective
- Analyze test results to evaluate and determine performance, design qualities, and operating deficiencies for components or products
- Develop standard performance curves and calculation procedures
- Coordinate with Core Engineering to assure component requirements are met
- Investigate manufacturing deviations and recommend corrective action
- Review requests for parts orders and determine update requirements for current design and manufacture
- Answer external client questions related to centrifugal compressors, their internal parts and their related support systems
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...