Forever Collectibles is a leading manufacturer servicing the sports entertainment industry with collectibles, novelty items, and promotional products. With all the major sports licenses at our fingertips, a powerful infrastructure, and a broad variety of products, Forever Collectibles is reaching new heights. The success of our expansion is directly correlated to the company's outstanding ability to bring new design and manufacturing techniques to categories in need of innovation. We are looking for dedicated professionals to join our team and grow with our company!
We are seeking a dynamic Product Designer to develop new and exciting novelty and hard-lines products for our growing customer base. The ideal Product Designer will provide overall look and feel for all novelty products, taking care that designs are aligned with marketing objectives and targeted consumers and price point. The product designer will also be responsible for market research and staying on top of the new trends within their specific product category.
Candidate will be responsible for creating products in all aspects of design including:
sampled and manufactured within customer requested timelines.
- Initial Sketch (hand drawn or computer rendered)
- Computer illustration
- Detailing of the artwork
- Extending Designs to multiple teams
- Working directly with the factories VIA email to make sure the product is
- Some travel to China is required.
(Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat, Microsoft Office)
- Must be a Sports Fanatic
- Must be knowledgeable of All Professional and Collegiate Sports Logos
- 2 years experience designing and/or extending designs for commercial products
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Fluent with Mac OS X platform
- Expert knowledge of the most updated software
Please e-mail Resume, 3 samples of work or a link to an online portfolio, and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Freehand illustration skills a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively with attention on detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales force and management
- Ability to conceptualize and develop ideas through group and independent brainstorming sessions.
A portfolio or sample of work must be submitted to be considered.
Monster - 10 months ago