This is an exclusive retained search being conducted by Talence Group for our Fortune 500 client.
If you have a passion for mobile technology, experience in product development and you have been working in this realm, read on...
In this critical management role in product development, you will be an innovator for conceptualizing and productizing mobile devices for a Fortune 500 company that is a forefront technology leader for mobile gadgets.
You will manage and administer product planning, be an in-house expert on modern technology trends, generate pricing and forecasting models, and drive the launch and marketing of new products.
If this fits your background, please contact me immediately . This is a highly visible role where you will influence the direction of future consumer products. If you are a dynamic leader with great presentation and planning skills then this could be a compelling career opportunity.
What you will do…
- Prioritize product requirements from a global customer base
- Research wearable product and technology trends
- Prepare product pricing and forecast models
- Launch new products
- Author product marketing collateral
- Present the products to customers and sales channels
- Represent the market's needs to product engineering and marketing teams
Compensation Package: 175K+
- 5+ years Product Management experience in the mobile industry
- Experience in data driven product development and statistical analysis
- Proven leadership with cross functional agendas and teams
- 4+ years communications/marketing experience
- Experience with marketing launches for products and services
The Talence Group has developed an innovative solution called "PerfectSelection". This method has been demonstrated over and over...