Kicksend is looking for a gifted iOS developer with an eye for carefully crafted and well-designed product. A big plus to folks who have already shipped successful apps in the App Store. |
- Build intuitive, exciting new user experiences on Kicksend°s iPhone and iPad apps
- Work closely with product management, designers, and other teams
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve pressing problems
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Talk to our users everyday
- Excellent OO programming skills in Objective-C
- Experience building high performance applications in memory and bandwidth constrained platforms
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Strong sense of design and user experience
- Have a passion for making Kicksend even better
Our people wear multiple hats. We like hiring people who are dangerous in two or three areas, and very, very good (or can learn how to be) in multiple others. If you choose to be a generalist, we want to talk to you right now. As a very early part of our team, you will also have direct input into many of the decisions that will decide the future of Kicksend.
- Developed and released iPhone and iPad applications in the App Store
- Previous startup experience
- Active Kicksend user
We practice data-driven product design and engineering. It ’s not for everyone, you need to have enough discipline to not get attached to ideas that don ’t deliver measurable results.
We optimize for your happiness - we pay very well, have stellar benefits, emphasize a sane work-life balance as much as possible and offer an equity stake. We ’re based out of beautiful Mountain View, a prime startup hub in Silicon Valley.
What we also offer is a chance to see first-hand what a startup in the Bay Area is really like. If you ’re of the entrepreneurial mindset, you should seriously think about joining us.
Kicksend - 22 months ago