This position is accountable for the successful development of new products and improvement of existing products for the Aerosol Dupli-color Lab. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to: designing and executing experiments to achieve product design targets, paint and chemical making and testing, data analysis, identifying and resolving formula and quality issues, supporting plant and field trials for new products, accurate documentation and presentation of formula validation. This position will have frequent
and direct interaction with Marketing and Operations throughout the commercialization process.
- 1-5 year product formulation experience required, preferably with aerosol products
- Demonstrated knowledge of various technologies preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Proven problem solving and decision making ability
- High level of initiative and leadership ability
- Proven success in leading projects to completion
BS in Chemistry or equivalent
This position is posted at a range of Associate Chemist to Staff Chemist. The incumbent will be hired at the appropriate level based on experience.
Sherwin- Williams - 12 months ago
No matter how you coat it, Sherwin-Williams is one of the largest paint manufacturers in the US and worldwide (along with Akzo-Nobel, PPG...