Clear-com, an HME company, is the world's best known name in critical, high-performance voice intercommunications using proven intercom technologies. With over 40 years of experience we offer more than 200 products to customers worldwide, in the broadcast, live entertainment and military markets.
Our products grace the stages of Broadway and the London West End, as well as NASA research facilities and TV studios around the world. To find out more about the company visit our website at www.clearcom.com .
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to be based in our Poway (Southern California) office. This multi-faceted position works closely with our customers, Sales, and Engineering during product development to help define customer requirements and ensure our Partyline (PL) products, cabled intercoms, meet our customers’ business needs. You’ll be responsible for collecting and managing requirements, life cycle management, pricing and market analysis of a given Clear-Com product line.
What you will be doing :
The ideal candidate will be:
- Traveling globally to obtain, offer understanding and analysis of the customer’s workflow and requirements for products already in use or for use in the future.
- Converting the market and customer information into a Product Market Requirement Document from which individual Product Requirements can be drawn.
- Building product attractiveness-to-market strategies
- Initiate and build business cases for approval
- Being the expert – to provide thought leadership and be the expert for PL products support both the Application Engineers team and Regional Sales Managers with PL related information and sales tools.
- Be a key member of the New Product Development teams with product ownership from concept to market.
- Set pricing and price list details
- Manage PL product lifecycle from new product introduction through sustaining maturity to a managed end of life.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with prior product marketing, support or management experience in the professional audio, cabled and wireless intercoms, Voice over IP, Telecoms or Data Communications and/or in technical positions within the relevant markets such as Broadcasting, Theater or Live events.
- Strong communication skills and ability to express and sell ideas/concepts at all levels.
- Customer focused, willing to travel (up to 30%) and to provide speedy follow up on product related field issues.
- People focused and will be respectful, positive and inspire cross-departmental teams
- Results focused to provide reports and information to agreed timescales
- Creative and promote effective change.
- Technical, (with Audio, intercom, IP and Voice Communications, knowledge and experience) to champion leading edge concepts.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or marketing/business focus
Example and suitable disciplines internally would be Product Management, Application Engineering, Technical Support, Product Marketing or Sales.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits that include 3 weeks vacation your first year, and a collaborative, high energy environment!
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Please visit www.clearcom.com for additional information.
Clear-Com, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Clear-Com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard