The Cook Medical Endoscopy Division was established to provide innovative products for gastrointestinal endoscopy. By working closely with prominent gastroenterologists, Cook Endoscopy has become a worldwide leader in the design, development and manufacture of devices used in gastrointestinal endoscopy.
The primary purpose of this position is Product Management. Supporting Sales, Marketing, Innovating in Product Development and strategically managing product life cycles.
- Perform statistical analysis of competitive market data in reference to sales costs, technology products, trends, and life cycles.
- Develop and evaluate new products or product enhancements with physicians and engineers.
- Analyze and document contribution margin or selected products and initiate with product development cost through product life cycle.
- Evaluate and document product cycles for new products.
- Assist Director of Marketing and Communications in developing new product launch packets, working closely with various sales personnel.
- Establish and continue communication between key departments such as, production, product development, engineering, education, marketing communication, and sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience or Degree in the field of Marketing.
- Prefer experience in field of product development.
- Medical/clinical experience or knowledge in the market of endoscopy or surgery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to function within an office setting and observe procedures within the GI lab, surgery, etc.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Approximately 70% of time is spent in a normal office environment in which the majority of day is spent sitting and moving between various offices.
- Approximately 30% of the time spent traveling to hospitals, offices and other places.
- Base Salary
- Teamwork bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Cook Medical - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...