Product Management | Austin, TX, United States
Indeed.com is seeking technologists with exceptional abilities to lead our products from initial conception through successful launch.
Our Product team drives innovation to ensure that Indeed continues to provide the world's best job search experience. We touch and influence all areas of the company, working closely with engineering to continuously improve systems, processes, and production.
Role: Product Manager
Product Managers combines a great instinct for developing compelling products with a strong focus on users, technical aptitude to work with a world class engineering team, and the business sense to drive product goals and strategies. The ideal candidate has exceptional product insight, a passion for consumer web applications and search engines, significant technical expertise, and extensive leadership and business skills.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Work with world-class engineers to develop and launch new products and continuously improve existing products.
- Establish partnerships as necessary to drive the growth of Indeed's products.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for consumer web applications and search engines.
- Understands the end user and creates simple, elegant solutions.
- Is able to make business decisions based on metrics and an understanding of all relevant data.
- Is passionate about technology innovation.
- Can handle technical complexity and quickly make trade-off decisions.
- Has strong opinions and makes them heard.
- Computer Science / Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Consumer internet experience.
- Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience highly preferred.
- Experience with search, online advertising, content aggregation, location, and/or mobile applications highly preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong people and organizational management skills. A natural leader and mentor.
How to Apply:
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered.
- Visit http://www.indeed.com/promo/resume?from=jobvite and create an Indeed Resume.
- In the cover letter section of your application here, include at least one idea for a new Indeed Resume feature.
- Copy and paste the URL of your Indeed Resume into the cover letter.