We are seeking a passionate, talented entrepreneur to help lead development of the #1 taxi app. You will personally be leading the charge to revolutionize the taxi industry and make the taxi experience better for millions of consumers and business travelers across the world.
The Taxi Magic Product Manager - reporting to the Vice President of Marketing - will combine marketing, technical and UI expertise to deliver world-class mobile and Internet products. You should have a love for mobile technology, a proven track record of excellence and execution, and a passion for improving the taxi experience for riders, drivers and fleets.
- Ownership of Taxi Magic products with success metrics including downloads, users, rides and customer lifetime value; app ratings, reviews and awards; and fleet and driver feedback.
- Develop and maintain the product strategy and roadmap through innovative ideas, research and analysis, and collaborating with other stakeholders.
- Work closely with marketing, designers and engineers to develop, design and launch new features. Manage the entire product lifecycle from conception to launch along with post-launch evaluation and improvement.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field from strong academic university. MBA desirable.
- At least 3 years product management experience developing consumer mobile and Internet products. Experience with financial service products and enterprise services also helpful.
- Experience executing complex products, including conducting market and UI research, analyzing data, gathering requirements, writing product specs, coordinating design, managing process and resources, triaging bugs, and managing launch schedules for delivery to millions of users in multiple countries.
- Experience working with Agile/XP/Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to design simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to motivate teams and build consensus among multiple stakeholders.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment; creative thinker and problem solver; can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with software development tools, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Our flagship product is Taxi Magic, the award-winning electronic booking service that allows consumers and business travelers to quickly and easily book a ride with over 75 taxi fleets across North America. We also develop Taxi Magic TV, an in-taxi console that provides entertainment content, place-based media, and credit card payment for taxi passengers. Our latest product, Sedan Magic, is launching soon.
Based in Alexandria, VA and part of the Washington DC startup community, RideCharge is a well-funded mobile software company with over $20M in funding from strategic and financial investors. Our growing team of over thirty full-time employees is dedicated to revolutionizing the travel industry, while building a great, lasting company in the process. We work hard and have fun together. New team members have the opportunity to contribute ideas and efforts that decide the future success of the company. We are building a diverse, high-performance team dedicated to revolutionizing local travel and making life easier. For more information please visit taximagic.com.
Why Work at RideCharge?
Mobile technology is rapidly changing how people interact with the world around them. RideCharge is a fast-growing software startup dedicated to extending mobile technology and innovation to ground transportation industries, making travel more convenient and reliable for millions of customers. We share a broad vision for the future of local travel: Rides, when you need them, booked and delivered seamlessly, serviced by great partners.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary + Stock Options + 401(k) with company match
- Semi-flexible hours
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 8 holidays
- Health insurance + Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dependent Care FSA Plan + Long Term Disability insurance
- Regularly catered lunches + Free beverages + Happy Hours (sponsored by Heineken)
- Startup office environment (casual dress, canine co-workers, ping pong, etc.)
Please share your resume and cover letter with us using the Apply option below and we will take it from there. Interviews will be granted on a rolling basis. Due to the large number of responses, replies will only be sent to candidates selected for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
Copyright Notice: This content has been copyrighted. To request permission to syndicate this content visit https://www.sortiq.com/feedback.