Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
The Product Manager leads the development of existing and the next-generation proprietary software solutions, directly impacting Textura’s customers and our business results.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as an innovative client facing advocate/technologist.
- Demonstrating genuine interest in designing, creating, enhancing, and supporting a usable, testable, and scalable product.
- Defining the vision for our products and drive agreements around a balanced solution between customers and internal stakeholders.
- Creating a market-driven road map
- Partnering with Software Development, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Client Services to ensure solutions match requirements.
- Integrating the design of software applications or features to develop a leading-edge, high value SaaS solution .
- Performing customer, market, and competitive research which includes analyzing the market and visiting customers to use customer feedback to drive strategy and development.
- Keeping abreast of industry technology trends
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 years Business Process Reengineering (BPR) experience within new product development for a technology firm.
- 7-10 years of business experience with 5 or more years of technology product/business analyst experience including full-cycle project implementations.
- Ability to develop a strategic product roadmap.
- Proven track record of product innovation and execution.
- Experience in product development, product lifecycle management, functional and process analysis, and understanding emergent technology trends.
- Facilitate customer meetings at all levels, resolving requirements issues, and gaining buy-in for solutions.
- Ability to identify critical issues within product specifications, design, and development and establish resolutions quickly and efficiently.
- Expertise in Internet systems design and implementation (both textbook and experience-based).
- Product management experience across full Saas software development life-cycle.
- Facilitate internal and external resources in the execution of UAT's (User Acceptance Tests).
- Drive quality solutions through requirement specifications using behavior/testing driven development scripts.
- Willingness to travel domestic and international travel up to 50%