Support the development and implementation of US product marketing strategy for a ~$140 million cookware category; effectively manage product portfolio and deliver target margins. Specific responsibilities include:
* Develop product development briefs, marketing plans, business plans, and sell-in strategies to drive sales, grow brands and maximize profitability;
* Partner with sales organization and retailers to support the launch of new products as well as maintain momentum at retail with innovative marketing collateral, promotional programs and retail merchandising solutions;
* Work with Product Development Team to guide the product development process from timeline creation and briefing project teams to pricing analyses, item set up and drafting progress reports;
* Monitor competitive landscape to identify new opportunities as well as mitigate potential challenges;
* Manage creative development for new product ranges and packaging concepts as well as related support materials:
* Develop and manage product marketing expense budget;
* Support the development and implementation of annual marketing plans;
* Analyze monthly business performance and market performance results;
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Mgmt or other related field;
* 4 - 6 yrs progressive Marketing experience, at least 3 years at the Product/Brand Manager level;
* Retail experience required in areas such as buying, marketing or product development.
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities and tight timelines.
* Keen creative acumen with track record of success transforming concepts into tangible deliverables.
* Strong results orientation; demonstrated ability to implement plans on time, within budget, and at/above performance expectations;
* Excellent analytical skills;
* Strong interpersonal/communication skills;
* Effective partnering/team skills
* Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems;
* MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); SAP experience a plus.
* Passion for cooking, culinary trends and eating in or out required.
Groupe SEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidate diversity. Background check and drug screen required prior to employment.
Pays / Région
USA / New Jersey
West Orange, NJ
3 years minimum
SEB Groupe - 2 years ago
Groupe SEB raises its present and future customers' awareness of its ethical approach. Since September 2006, the company's sales...