We are looking for an individual to manage our embedded product lines to ensure Digi’s wireless growth goals. This person will provide full product management for embedded products and will be accountable for defining and developing detailed market requirements while also identifying market needs, competitive activities, and potential return on investment. If you have previous product management experience and are looking for a new challenge, read on!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Engineer, Sales and Marketing functions to define and implement actions for maximizing product line for business planning, product development, marketing and information exchange.
- Work with Operations to drive forecasting, inventory, and product cost optimization.
- Recommend technology solutions and products for target market segments and/or customers in order to retain current customers with existing product solutions or migrate them to next generation technologies
- Drive execution and contribute to the development of Digi’s product roadmap based on market potential, technology fit, core competencies, and financial returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering or related work experience.
- 8-10 years of related product experience involving relevant technologies preferred.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, effectively balancing resources to meet deadlines.
- Ability to conduct market research and analysis, including both electronic and traditional methods.
- Ideal candidate will have the flexibility and innovative leadership that are required to thrive in a rapidly changing technology market.
- Proven ability to work at a detailed level.
Digi International is Your M2M Expert, combining products and services as end-to-end solutions to drive business efficiencies. Digi provides...