Groupon is looking for a strategic product manager to build out the Groupon Goods product and lead the company through the next stage of growth led by technological innovations.
As the Product Manager for Groupon Goods, you will help deliver on the Groupon Goods user experience. In this role, you will work with Engineers, Product Managers & Designers to conceptualize and implement multiple features to enhance Groupon’s e-commerce experience for Goods. You are someone who’s extremely comfortable analyzing large volumes of data, and making data driven decisions.
- Understand business requirements and customer experience goals, and translate the goals into product features
- Conduct A/B tests and gather data to drive product decisions
- Develop and monitor customer experience metrics and analytics
- Direct involvement in product management of agile-like teams building iteratively on new and existing features for web and mobile platforms
- Champion experimentation and use of new innovative technologies and trends
- 2-4 years of product management or product analyst experience
- Results driven executor with strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of technology and agile development
- BA/BS degree
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID 3531
Groupon - 19 months ago
Careers at Groupon
We’re making life less boring by crafting a new evolution of local commerce. We’re changing the way...