NantHealth (formerly Net.Orange) is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment mode
We're looking to hire a software application Product Manager with deep healthcare IT experience to help us improve and create the best platform based SaaS and enterprise products available on the market. Our creative, fun environment is headquartered in Dallas!
- Manage all phases of multiple large and small development projects to ensure achievement of objectives, timetables, budget, and overall success.
- Responsible for establishing the project tracking/reporting and risk management activities and overseeing project management of multiple complex projects.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, pay attention to details, and understand the needs of the customer and our products.
- Influence people that do not directly report to them and hence must possess strong inter-personal skills such as team building, consensus building, diplomacy, persuasiveness and the ability to create a positive a work environment.
- Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed.
- Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- To meet/exceed and maintain service levels
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, engineering, science;
- 5 to 7 years marketing/product development and or telecommunications experience preferred;
- 5 to 7 years of spreadsheet-based numerical analysis;
- 10 years computer experience (internet, windows, database, etc.); and
- Deep Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation in the healthcare industry
- Travel â€“ depends upon nature of project and client location
Net.Orange - 5 months ago
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...