Hulu is looking for a Product Manager to help drive the product vision and roadmap for key Hulu mobile applications.
At Hulu, Product Managers do everything from brainstorming features to customer/competitor research to wireframing to developing specifications to working closely with developers. Given the various types of people you will work with, whether technical or not, the ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing, over the phone, or on a napkin is essential.
Leadership is a critical quality; product managers build by motivating cross-functional teams. At Hulu, influence is a function of the strength of your ideas, how clearly you can articulate your thinking, and the charisma with which you communicate. Alongside leadership, the ability to think outside the box, set industry defining vision and carry an entrepreneurial spirit will be crucial to your success at Hulu.
This role requires strong business judgment, understanding of current web/mobile trends and technologies, mastery of product management best practices, and a keen focus on consumers. It is not mandatory that you know who Don Draper is, but we do value appreciation for content and conveying it in the best possible way
- Own a mobile platform and contribute to the product vision for Hulu's suite of mobile applications.
- Have a strong sense for balancing design and data to come up with meaningful product goals and requirements that meet user, business and partner needs.
- Work closely with engineering to build compelling products while exhibiting attention to detail and high judgment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch innovative products and with the right story.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in product management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in product management of mobile applications on one of the primary mobile operating systems
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of analytics and experience with at least one analytics platform
- Passion and intuition for the business of consuming content over connected devices
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be hands-on while maintaining a strong sense of the big picture
Our small, but growing team is seeking talented people to help build the future of media and consuming content. If you're the kind of person who is passionate but grounded, obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges; Hulu may be the place for you.
- MBA (highly preferred)
- Technical background (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE) strongly preferred.
Hulu is a go-to service for online TV. The company operates an ad-supported website Hulu.com that allows viewers to watch online video...