Kabam is revolutionizing the video games industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing, Luxembourg and Vancouver, Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
Kabam is looking for a Product Manager to utilize both quantitative and qualitative data to design and optimize features for immersive social mobile games. Product Managers should be able to drive projects forward and generate business results while creating fun experiences for our players.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Work with one of the best data driven mobile gaming product teams around.
- Play with an amazing dataset.
- Find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data sets via SQL, dashboards, statistical analysis and data visualizations.
- Work with game teams to optimize their games against business goals.
- Communicate best practices across the organization.
- Work with Business Intelligence, Marketing, Monetization and Finance groups on analysis, metrics and models.
- Assist in the design and optimization of innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Develop in-game events and promotions to drive retention, engagement and revenue.
NICE TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in consumer internet product management, management consulting or finance.
- Experience using data to drive decision making. Essential: An explicit interest in working with more data!
- High level of proficiency with Excel (Pivot tables, vlookup).
- Familiarity with SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Self-direction, drive and leadership.
- A passion for games and gaming.
- Experience crafting product requirements and specifications.
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Previous work at a social game company.
- Experience with statistical analysis and working with
To send us your information, click 'Apply Now' below.
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...