The Product Manager will be responsible for leading product delivery, execution and roadmap for specific product initiatives within our Online Stores department.
- Work with executive team within our Online Stores department to align product direction with overall corporate strategy
- Work with business and management teams to review product roadmap and prioritize delivery
- Work with IT and other teams to deliver regular product releases using agile development processes
- Work with Quality Assurance teams to ensure that product delivered is of high quality
- Ensure that releases are delivered on-time as per specified SLA
- Manage and analyze product feedback from field sales teams and customers
- Help marketing teams to create product collateral & value proposition messaging
- Hire, develop and retain quality team members.
- Align team members with the organization’s mission and long-term success.
- Work with team members to set their performance objectives which are in alignment with corporate objectives.
- Create an environment within the team that inspires high performance and hold all team members accountable to performance objectives and behavior standards, to include documented periodic reviews of performance.
- Conduct regular department meetings to communicate department objectives.
- Prioritize workflow to meet department deadlines.
Experience leading product strategy and development
Project management for IT projects
Business analysis, research and presentation skills
Bachelor’s degree or higher in technology
Yellow Book USA - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Let your fingers do the walking through Yellowbook. Founded in 1930, Yellowbook is one of the country's oldest and largest independent...