PHX - Product Manager - PHX
posted on: Monday, February 11 2013
Full Time, Salary / Phoenix, AZ
PrimeFlight Aviation Services is seeking a Product Manager for the Phoenix Airport. The pay range for this postion is $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience.
Job Title: Product Manager (Exempt)
The Product Manager reports to the VP of Airport Operations and oversees the operation of a system wide Product line. This includes primary responsibility for the following:
• Liaison and primary point of contact for customers on all tactical issues related to the specific product line.
• Develop and communicate operating solutions, action plans related to product issues and initiatives.
• Managing staffing, retention, and training of workers and supervisors.
• Developing schedules.
• Budgeting and monitoring of payroll and other paperwork.
• Meeting performance numbers established by the customer and the General Manager.
• Maintaining daily communication and reports to the airline partner.
• Carrying out other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills, Oral and Written Communication and working knowledge of web-based Operations Planning, Scheduling and Execution systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 18 years of age
• Demonstrated aptitude and experience with web-based IT systems
• Have ability to demonstrate daily a fitness for duty without any impairment due to illegal drugs, sleep deprivation, medication, or alcohol
• Eligible to work in the United States
Bachelor’s degree and three years experience. Associate’s degree or high school diploma or equivalent may be substituted with five or more years relevant experience in the aviation industry.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Proficiency is required in Microsoft Excel and Word, sufficient to write letters, organize schedules, and perform other tasks related to operations. Working knowledge of operations planning and execution systems and reporting modules.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job requires supervision of all personnel for a major airline account.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. Employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Some work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Stand and walk
• Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); Color Vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
• Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
PrimeFlight Aviation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
PrimeFlight has a heritage of leadership, relationships in airports across the country, and a reputation for success. PrimeFlight provides...