Qualys is looking for a seasoned professional with 5+ years in product marketing, product management or in security audit/consulting. Responsibilities include working the product team to define and implement QualysGuard Policy Compliance Questionnaire application to help customer define, deploy and manage their compliance and risk programs. The ability to successfully launch and position cloud solutions into for both enterprise and SMB markets is a requirement for this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Translating risk and compliance best practices into opportunities for the Questionnaire solution
- Working with the QualysGuard product team to tailor this solution to the needs of security and compliance professionals.
- Creating messaging and marketing materials to communicate the value proposition to customers and partners.
- Working with our alliance teams and sales organizations to grow and enhance our market penetration and ecosystem of GRC solutions.
- Launch products to the market including webinars, press releases, datasheets, white papers, etc.
- Support the sales organizations and meet with customers and prospects.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Regulations provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance (such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act, HIPAA, etc.).
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment methodologies such as ISO 27005 or NIST 800-30
- Experienced in working with development teams (SaaS preferred) and managing a number of tasks and priorities.
- Experienced in preparing audit reports on findings and recommendations to senior management would be a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferably in product management or in security consulting in IT audit project is required.
- BS/BA in Marketing and/or Engineering preferred.
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
- Professional Certification such as CISA or CISSP would be a plus.
- “Big 4” (or second tier) experience in Internal Audit would be a plus.
Qualys - 9 months ago
Qualys, Inc. is the leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) IT security risk and compliance management solutions. Qualys solutions...