The Prepreg Product Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, which includes: gathering and prioritizing Prepreg product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the Prepreg product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. The Prepreg Product Manager will report to the Vice President, Composite Intermediates
- Provide technical support to existing global sales force
- Evaluate and develop Prepreg business opportunities and guide product development accordingly
- Lead follow up of new business opportunities identified by sales team
- Manage all commercial and technical issues of new and existing Prepreg accounts (testing, qualification, etc.)
- Provide “voice of the customer” to Zoltek’s internal departments – e.g., quality, product development, continuous improvement initiatives, etc.
- Support forecasting and market planning input
- Conduct market research and develop business cases for new applications.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree / equivalent technical education – Technical background: Chemistry, Chemical, Materials or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Knowledgeable of Prepreg products and processes
- Proven track record in Product Management or Business Development. Materials, composites, chemicals, plastics industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team. Develop and drive your own agenda.
- Must be resourceful, ask intelligent questions, and know where to find answers.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
Zoltek offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Benefits include:
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Tuition assistance program
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Optional life insurance
- 401(k) program.
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...