EducationDynamics, the world's premier education Internet marketing company seeks a talented product manager in our suburban Philadelphia office. The position will be responsible for managing our StudyAbroad.com business and related services. This is an opportunity to blend your creative and analytical skills to build upon a successful and established product in a fun, dynamic industry. We have an enthusiastic team and casual, flexible work environment that you will find welcoming. We're looking for a highly motivated individual, ready to roll up the sleeves and get involved in the details as well as the high level strategy of this business. This person will report to the Director of the International Product Group.
- Develop and execute strategic plans and maintain product roadmap.
- Has P&L responsibility for product.
- Identify areas to improve site, write functional specifications and manage tech resources to implement improvements.
- Manage client account and sales executives to achieve revenue goals and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute B-C marketing strategy including content marketing, SEO, PPC, social media, study abroad advisor outreach, etc. Manage internal team members to execute this strategy.
- Develop and execute B-B marketing strategy including new client acquisition strategy, conference attendance and client interaction.
- Conduct competitive benchmarking, monitoring and analysis.
- Interact with senior and executive management to provide reporting and progress updates on the product line.
- At least three years product management experience, preferably in the online or education markets
- Experience managing direct reports and cross-functional teams
- Passionate marketer with an analytics driven approach
- Determined and creative problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices; international SEO experience desirable
- Basic knowledge of HTML and website development
- Experience with analytics such as Google Analytics or Omniture
- Experience with A/B testing and website optimization
- Experience writing functional specifications
- Proficiency in MS Excel; experience with SQL desirable
- Quick learner; highly self-motivated
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus performance bonus eligibility
- Outstanding benefits including medical, dental and long-term disability
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) plan
- Holidays and paid time off
- Flexible schedule
EducationDynamics is the premier provider of innovative marketing services to the education market. We help prospective students find the right education program for their needs, while helping colleges increase their enrollments. We were incorporated in 1999, and have grown steadily since. We are a pioneer and innovator in our industry, and have been profitable for many years. We are well positioned to benefit from the exciting future of higher education as well as the growth of online marketing. We are seeking talented professionals to help us grow and share in our success. Our offices are in Chester, PA adjacent to the Widener University campus, and are convenient to I95 and public transportation.
1350 Edgmont Ave.
Chester, PA 19013
EducationDynamics - 21 months ago