Be the primary technical evangelist and resource to provide training and guidance to business enterprise ISVs who are looking to embed the capabilities of the Esri mapping platform and Esri location analytics into their own products. This is a challenging opportunity to support the use of our mapping platform to a new and important channel.
- Provide technical guidance and training on the optimal use of the Esri mapping platform (APIs, services, content) for integration into enterprise business analytics software including BI, CRM, ERP, EAM
- Travel to ISVs sites to give onsite training as necessary
- Respond to questions and input from ISVs and proactively support ISVs to ensure technical and overall success and a long-lasting relationship with Esri
- Evangelize the capabilities of the platform as it evolves
- Provide product feedback and requirements to Esri development teams through interaction with ISVs
- Respond to requests for escalated support at critical customer sites
- Build and maintain a complete picture of the players in the market; work with the partner team to approach new players as appropriate
- Build and maintain technical white papers and PowerPoints on use of the Esri mapping platform within enterprise business analytics systems
- Support customer and business partner visits to Redlands
- Stay abreast of competitive mapping platform offerings in market including home grown solutions
- Bachelor's in computer science, math, or a science-related field
- Three to six years of experience in a product support, product planning, or consulting environment
- Proven experience in code development and software and systems architecture
- Strong understanding of the business analytics ISV landscape and possibilities for use of Esri mapping platform within them
- Thorough knowledge of server hardware and operating systems
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at the technical and senior executive level
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to coordinate people and technical resources from multiple areas of the company
- A passion for technology and a strong drive for results
- Master’s in computer science (or equivalent)
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as needed
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...