This job is located in the Product Management Division of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within specific product families that are compliant with L2/L3 Ethernet Switch Protocols, 802.11a/g/n Wireless, IPSEC/L2TP/PPTP/SSL VPN, SPI Firewall and UTM services.
- Identify market, technology and customer trends to plan strategy and product roadmap
- Gather competitive marketing/pricing information and present strategies to drive revenue
- Define hardware and software product feature specifications
- Maintain product development schedule to ensure product availability and sustaining current products
- Manage relationship with R&D on the engineering design and product development for initial prototypes, subsequent refinements and post-release firmware updates and other maintenance
- Coordinate with quality assurance team in regards to developing testing procedures to ensure it is ready for mass production release
- Work closely with art design team, internal QC team, tech support team, and sales engineers to ensure the deliverables are ready for a successful product launch
- Perform product testing to determine whether specific products have met company requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- It will be helpful if the candidate is fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Strong presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills are required
- Experience with L2/L3 Ethernet switching technology, CCNA or CompTIA Network+ a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- The candidate must be well organized, self-motivated and capable of seeing projects through to completion
D-Link is the global leader in connectivity for small, medium and large enterprise business networking. The company is an award winning...