We are looking for a rising star to drive product and project execution around multiple components of the digital fan experience for Pac-12 Networks, including web, mobile, and social media. You will create products and features for our internal team as well as partners. You have a bias for action and can also think strategically. As an Associate Product Manager, you will have a major impact in shaping this game-changing sports media company.
- Collaboratively create business and technical requirements and functional specifications with engineering, detailing new products and enhancements as an advocate for fans and other end users.
- Project Management: drive delivery of new features and enhancements with external partners and our internal development team.
- Support digital content, marketing, and monetization teams in ongoing execution.
- Measure and continually improve products through data collection and analysis.
- Partner with teams across the organization such as marketing, quality assurance, and content production.
- Constantly assess competitors, emerging technology, and user base to keep growing and improving.
- Be an advocate for UX and UI design issues throughout engineering and QA phases of development.
- Drive resolution of any problems or production issues impacting our users.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3 years in technology product and project management, with a demonstrated history contributing to innovative consumer products in a fast paced or start-up like environment.
- Experience owning all or major pieces of consumer/media facing products delivered via Web and Mobile.
- Experience with content management systems and publishing platforms: products that leverage them, and internal customers who use them.
- Great communicator (both written and oral), comfortable in front of anyone from a hard-nosed engineer to a high-level university executive.
- Passion for sports. It’s what we do!
- Self-starter accustomed to driving results and showing resourcefulness in collaborative, cross-functional, occasionally resource constrained environments. You get things done.
- User-focused instincts for product design and user experience.
- Keeps close tabs on emerging technologies and related industry trends.
- Innovative and pragmatic problem solver.
- BA/BS in a technical field, or similar evidence of having a strong level of comfort with technology.
Pac-12 Enterprises - 20 months ago