We are looking for product leaders to manage multiple areas of the digital fan experience including mobile, web, social media and monetization. You will lead development from conception to launch with our internal team and our partners. You will bridge technical and business worlds as you design solutions working with the engineering team(s), TV Network team, and Sales and Marketing. You have a bias for action and can also think strategically. As a product manager, you will have a major impact in shaping this game-changing sports media company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Responsible for management of web, mobile, and/or social media products across platforms.
- Own strategy, roadmap, positioning, execution and measurement for our products.
- Partner with product marketing, quality assurance, and content production.
- Manage relationships and drive implementation with external partners and our internal development team.
- Constantly assess competitors, emerging technology, and user base to keep growing and
- Collaboratively author business and technical requirements and functional specifications with engineering, detailing new products, products and enhancements as an advocate for fans and other end users.
- Be an advocate for UX and UI design issues throughout engineering and QA phases of development.
- Drive resolution of any problems or production issues impacting our users.
- 5+ years in technology product management, with a demonstrated history of innovative product roadmaps and organizational objectives in a time critical environment.
- Consumer / media experience, with demonstrated success in building and managing consumer mobile products (Native and/or Mobile Web).
- Deep knowledge of content management systems and publishing platforms. Ideally has managed a CMS deployment.
- Proven track record in exceptional product development, innovation, and audience growth.
- Experience in both large and small companies with the hands-on ability to work with teams in a start-up environment. Experience in taking products from concept to reality, ideally gained in start-up or new business development environment.
- Connections and credibility in the product, design and engineering
digital media community.
Unsolicited Resumes and Ideas
- Passion for sports. It’s what we do!
- User-focused instincts for product design and user experience.
- Self-starter accustomed to driving results in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Expert on emerging technologies and trends within the technology industry.
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral) comfortable in front of anyone from a hard-nosed engineer to a high-level university executive.
- Great, innovative problem solver that can turn ambiguous problems into clear solutions.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field not required, but a plus
Pac-12 Enterprises will not pay a fee to any recruiter or recruitment agency that does not have a fully executed Pac-12 Enterprises vendor agreement. Any resume submitted to any employee of Pac-12 Enterprises without having the required vendor agreement in place will be considered property of Pac-12 Enterprises. Recruitment agencies that nonetheless submit unsolicited resumes to Pac-12 Enterprises agree and acknowledge that Pac-12 Enterprises is free to use them at its discretion including, without limitation, directly contacting and/or employing the candidate, and that Pac-12 Enterprises will not under any circumstances be responsible for any recruitment or similar fees related to such unsolicited resumes.
Neither Pac-12 Enterprises nor any of its employees will accept or consider unsolicited ideas. Unsolicited ideas include, but are not limited to, new show concepts, promotions, processes, or new or improved technologies. Suggestions submitted to Pac-12 Enterprises are considered unsolicited if they are submitted before a formal agreement for joint development has been executed by you and a representative of Pac-12 Enterprises. Therefore, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions to Pac-12 Enterprises will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.