Work with senior technical leadership of the company ( CTO , VP Engineering) to drive the implementation of our vision for a disruptive Enterprise Cloud Integration platform;
Be an inspiring Product Owner, defining the MVP for our initial release, and the roadmap for our future releases
Work closely, as part of the Engineering team, with the developers and architects in understanding, defining and driving the key features for the product
Evangelize, both internally and externally, the product vision and ensure we deliver an innovative and disruptive platform
- 5+ years in Product Management, with high-tech organizations – ideally one or two startups (bonus points if one of them failed to deliver)
- 2+ years experience with Agile methodology; demonstrable ability to draft Use Cases, User Stories and general knowledge of the concepts of Agile development
- 1-2 years as a Software Engineer (especially on distributed or web-based technologies) highly desirable
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding of complex and highly scalable technical architectures of enterprise applications
- Ability to create examples through wireframes and mock ups
Why work at SnapLogic besides the awesome technology and team?
- Development experience with REST -based API platforms, XML , JSON , and modern development environments.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (MS is a plus)
- 3+ years in application/data integration is a huge plus!
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide a culture that encourages different perspectives and new ways of thinking toward a common, aligned goal and shared vision.
- We have an open and respectable culture where you can make a difference and be recognized for a job well done instead of dealing with bureaucracy or politics.
- We love to have fun!
- We have weekly “Snappy Hours” every Fridays beginning at 4pm at our local pub or wine bar.
- Free delicious lunch twice a week – and it’s more than your average pizza.
- Our gym membership allowance will help you break that sweat at one of the nearby gyms.
- Friendly, low maintenance pets are generally welcomed
- And, nerf gun battles are encouraged!
SnapLogic, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard