This individual will be responsible for Product Management as it pertains to the Work Force Management (WFM) applications. This will cover the Agent Interface, The Supervisor Console and all of the Administrative features of the Portal Application. The focus on the position will be on evolving the entire suite to be a fully self-service suite of tools for TouchCommerce clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with business units to collect requirements
- Identify new product opportunities specific to the WFM space.
- Oversee prioritization of issues, new features, and enhancements, as well as gather and incorporate stakeholders’ feedback
- Author Product Requirement Documents (PRDs)
- Participate throughout iteration cycles, manage product rollout, business team product testing and Launch
- Identify Beta clients, track/monitor Beta rollout schedule
- Participate in Beta/production rollout testing
- Manage new feature rollout schedule with Operations
- Assist Marketing with creating customer-facing documentation (i.e. presentations, email notifications, product one-sheets, etc)
- Track and analyze product performance
- Regularly report to Management on product deployment status
DEGREE OF SUPERVISION
EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelors degree plus 5-7 years experience in software or web product management, including requirements documentation, SDLC, MRD, PRD authoring and basic UI wire-framing. Use of tools such as Visio, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Word should be second nature.
- At least two years working on WFM or Administrative products in multi-tiered environments
- Experience dealing non-technical staff on UI design review
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard