Product Marketing Manager-Gas Chromatography Columns
Currently, Restek is seeking a Product Marketing Manager specializing in Gas Chromatography Columns. The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) leads all tactical aspects of the Gas Chromatography Columns product line, including marketing plan development, new product development, production and support. The PMM focuses on project management, technical aspects, product positioning, launch strategies, product sales support, campaign management and collateral development. This position is located in Bellefonte, Pa and would require travel up to 8 weeks annually.
- Develop annual strategic and project plans for the GC Columns product line focusing on short term goals and tactical objectives.
- Manage tactical aspects of the GC Columns product line including sales forecasting, pricing and working with vendors.
- Market products by visiting customers, attending trade shows, writing promotional literature, designing advertisements, and managing mail lists.
- Provide product support that includes educating and training sales representatives (both in the US and internationally), distributors, technical support personnel and customers.
- Bachelors degree in science or other related field or at least five years of equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years experience in product-related field
- Must be willing to travel up to 8 Weeks annually.