Manage all aspects of the assigned Device Connection product lines, including business intelligence, pricing, competitive landscape, product positioning, and sales forecast.
• Maintain product line budgets and forecasts.
• Mentor and develop direct reports: Specialist(s), Lead Specialist(s) and Senior Specialist(s).
• Maintain frequent interaction with customers, channel partners, Business Development, and sales to identify and lead Device Connection opportunities.
• Establish and assist in management of inventory levels acceptable to the business.
• Develop multi-year strategy with annual refinements and implementation for assigned product line(s) and implement effective promotional tactics.
• Coordinate promotional efforts with Communications Department for seamless, integrated marketing-communications that drive the buying cycle.
• Research and identify key industry segments for product opportunities.
• Develop programs to market to key industry segments.
• Assist in the coordination of programs developed by Industry Marketing and Business Development.
• Communicate with Blomberg and Regional Business Unit counterparts about product and market requirements and standards.
• Manage US promotional efforts in coordination with Regional and Headquarters Business Unit campaigns.
• Develop awareness building content and direction tied to any corporate themes or key messages.
• Develop interest satisfying content including articles for publication, application notes and white papers to promote products described in the product scope & focus.
• Manage timely product launches.
• Coordinate, develop and deliver product & industry training (including applications, competitive products & technologies, and features & benefits training) for internal, field and channel personnel.
• Evaluate and update existing product, technology and industry application-specific training and certification programs.
• Responsible for the development of presentations, sales/marketing demos, brochures, trade show panels, web and sales promotions to aggressively promote the products described in the product scope & focus.
• Responsible for the content and management of all product-related catalogs and web content developed in the U.S. and technical documentation.
• Establish and manage pricing and pricing processes including quotation approval and renewal activities.
• BA degree in Marketing or Engineering.
• MBA preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Detailed reporting and analytical skills.
• Experience in leading a project team.
• Working understanding of web-based navigational and research functionality.
• Working knowledge of basic electricity / electronics and the electro-mechanical connector market or related field.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• 20-35% travel requirement with some overseas travel.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time (2-4 hours at a time).
• Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time (up to 4 hours at a time).
• Must be able to lead project work in a team environment.
• Must be able to travel in vehicles (automobiles, trains & planes) for up to 10 hours.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: (if applicable)
Phoenix Contact - 22 months ago