As a Product Marketing Manager at nCircle you will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy, positioning, messaging, field and channel enablement and evangelism of nCircle PureCloud. The role requires strong written and verbal communication skills and an understanding of selling a technical or compliance based SaaS solution. You will create and clearly communicate product key messages and value proposition and working with and influencing cross-functional teams. Technical understanding of security technology and experience marketing cloud-based software is essential. A background in product marketing at an enterprise software company is desired.
Performance in this position directly affects the company's sales success and competitive position in the market. Ideal candidates will fit into our intelligent, high energy environment where rapid response and quick thinking are required to execute on a solid foundation of marketing, sales and product strategy.
- Identify, analyze and understand the market for network security trends within our customer and prospect base including the offerings of competitors and partners.
- Evangelize PureCloud both within the company and externally via social media including Twitter and videos.
- Utilize and work with marketing data and statistics to make fact-based decisions, create programs and improve processes.
- Launch new products and product features.
- Develop and deliver marketing plans, positioning, messaging, presentations, demos and sales tools to support the launch of new products and new product features.
- Interface with the sales team and customers as the product and subject matter expert.
- Develop marketing programs and program content for marketing campaigns.
- Support sales teams and online selling efforts generating revenue by providing targeted sales tools including presentations, data sheets and website content.
- Represent nCircle at industry events and tradeshows.
- Train sales, customer-facing staff and partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing/related field or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in product marketing, Saas solution marketing, quantitative marketing analysis, product management or related disciplines.
- Experience creating high impact SaaS solution marketing tools, marketing collateral, industry position papers, and high visibility thought leadership articles.
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously and in meeting schedules and budgets.
- Strong marketing analytics, business, communications and information technology knowledge.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment where action, initiative and tenacity are prerequisites to performing well.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
nCircle - 2 years ago