1. Assist a key product development activity within the e-beam inspection product line. Examples of activities include detailed product requirements and timelines based on solid market data; collecting and analyzing market data; acting as the marketing assignee to a PLC team.
2. Own or assist product management for one or more key regions in the world. Since our sales cycles are long and our customer base is small, marketing must take a key role in overseeing our critical-customer relationships. Activities included are overseeing escalations on current and legacy products, developing sales-strategies with the global team, understanding current- and emerging-customer requirements, and over-seeing demos, evaluations and projects for those customers. It is, of course, necessary to be well-liked by internal and external customers, so integrity, responsiveness, and humor can be important skills too. This requires traveling to the region on a regular basis, sometimes on short notice and staying in steady contact through emails, conference calls etc. Mentoring and developing the RPM in that region is a key responsibility.
3. Help to develop value messages on our products based on data in alignment with applications and engineering. This includes understanding what is important to our customers, what we can credibly deliver to our customers, and conveying these messages in a succinct way to users, technical buyers and economic buyers. How do we solve mission critical problems? Why should the customer buy our product?
4. Lead projects through influence and wise council. Be moderate, temperate, unflappable and approachable at all times. Know when to bring in additional advisors.
5. Understand and be able to explain all key systems that applications touches to get entitlement including optics, image processing, system noise, sensitivity/throughput tradeoffs and binning.
6. Input and signoff on MRDs for products as well as PLC phase exits.
7. Help to develop and maintain market metrics and follow marketing best practices.
1. Detailed applications knowledge of KT inspection products and customer use cases.
2. BS, MS or PhD. in EE, Applied Physics, Materials Science or related fields.
3. 3+ years experience in semiconductor or semiconductor equipment industry.
4. Willing and able to travel domestically and overseas as required, including trips on short-notice.
Master's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
KLA-Tencor - 23 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...