Due to growth Moen is seeking a Product Manager for its Commercial business unit.
- Product management for M-Dura products.
- Responsibilities include profitability, life cycle management and new product introductions.
- Develop a three year product plan for assigned M-Dura
product segment with consideration for product support in key target market
- Conduct planning and analysis for new products, including pricing, forecasting, launches, etc.
- Lead product innovation efforts related to new development and launch requirements
- Assist in setting directions for marketing/sales support activities: print materials, merchandising, research,
- Leads and/or participate on product development teams to achieve on time and on budget new product introduction and product
- Define target markets and work with Sales to gain an understanding of the customers and insure that their product needs
- Work with Product Development and Modular groups to improve or maintain category margin targets.
- Field travel for customer and plant visits, (3 X per year) trade shows, (1-2 per year), etc.
- BS Degree or equivalent. MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience and experience in project oriented team participation.
- Commercial plumbing & facilities management knowledge/market experience, but not required.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). SAP experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills essential for market and competitive evaluation, pricing and line management.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills to lead/coach cross-functional teams.
- Travel 20-25%.
-Dealing with ambiguity
-Learning on the Fly
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. - 14 months ago