Are you a results-oriented professional with experience working with developers in software technology? Utilize these skills to work with product managers, industry managers, sales managers, and others to develop and implement effective marketing plans and programs that increase awareness and adoption of Esri's web and mobile mapping technology.
- Perform marketing activities for Esri’s developer products including web page creation, e-mail campaigns, conferences, meetups, hackathons, and advertising.
- Create and implement marketing plans and product launch plans aimed at technical audiences
- Position and promote Esri technology to prospects, customers, press, and analysts
- Understand application developers including their demographics, business functions, professional motivations, technical knowledge, and company profiles
- Author and edit content for web pages, webinars, self-guided tutorials, and other marketing collateral
- Participate in the product requirements definition process
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information systems, geography, marketing or other technical and scientific disciplines
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience with two-plus years of experience working with developers.
- Familiarity and experience in the use of mapping software
- Experience with application programmer interfaces (APIs), programming languages such as Java and C#, and relational databases
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, detail- and task-oriented, able to successfully manage multiple priorities, and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong project management, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in the software industry
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 17 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...