Neustar's Enterprise Services is in search for a Product Manager. This role supports planning, organization and strategic direction of the Web Performance service lines within the service group. The position will be involved in all stages of product life cycle development to help achieve our revenue, cost & customer satisfaction objectives.
At Neustar, product managers have end-to-end responsibility for the product and need to be able to work with multiple groups to make their vision a reality.
- Support management of entire Product Lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Gather and analyze feedback from sales, marketing, engineering and the market
- Lead our internal process to define and manage the product strategy, roadmap and priorities
- Develop product requirements and use cases for new products or features
- Ensure distribution models are identified and optimized
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features
- Conduct business-level verification and market testing of new features
- Create business cases for new products or features
- Collaborate with Marketing to create collateral for products
- Coordinate pre-launch activities including collaboration with QA on test cases
- Conduct win/loss analyses with the sales and channel teams
- Become an expert on other products in the marketplace. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the web performance space
- Strong project management skills
- 2 – 4 years of product management experience with 4 – 6 years industry experience
- Experience as a Product Manager in the web performance space desired
- Experience with website monitoring and performance, web applications and/or load testing tools
- Exposure to web protocols, programming languages and platforms – Selenium a plus
- Ability to participate in and influence high-level technical discussions that impact business decisions
- Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering Remarkable references
NeuStar shines as a key provider of registry and clearinghouse services used in telecommunications and Internet networks. The company...