New Camping World store coming to Liberty Lake! Be part of the grand opening crew. Our new store will be located at 19651 East Cataldo, Liberty Lake, WA.
Both founded in 1966, Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair and the Good Sam Club is the world’s largest RV owners organization with 1.3 million members offering discounts at the Club’s nationwide network of 1,700 Good Sam parks and resorts, vacation planning, roadside assistance and more to serve the outdoor enthusiast! Partnered together, Camping World and Good Sam Club offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle!
Camping World features over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories located at over 85 SuperCenters nationwide and easy online and catalog shopping as well as stocking a wide selection of new and used travel trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers. In addition to RV Sales, Camping World offers RV and tow vehicle service and maintenance; collision centers; detail and refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA; RV rentals, technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard to find parts. Camping World also offers a full line of unique ancillary services through Good Sam, including emergency road service, specialized RV insurance,extended vehicle warranties, Good Sam Visa card, life & health insurance, and member discounts at RV events. Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.
Camping World is looking for a Product Specialist:
- Determines specialized product needs and services by working directly with customers
- Promotes installation sales through direct interaction with customer
- Reviews each job for proper size, colors, placement of product, etc. prior to scheduling job for installation
- Suggests add-on sales to enhance product
- Provides price estimates for designated installations prior to scheduling appointments
- Provides excellent overall customer service
- Keeps customers apprised of work progress
- Schedules installation appointments with designated staff
- Keeps prepayment logs
- Monitors daily parts traffic and receives parts of installations
- Inspects vehicle to ensure proper parts are ordered
- Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- May cross train to perform other duties
Full time employees enjoy benefits such as:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of RV product experience preferred
- 1 year of sales experience preferred
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills required
- Preferred knowledge of procedures and policies of service department
- Valid driver’s license may be required
Keyword: Service Writer, service, product, sales, rv, r.v., RV, R.V., car, auto, truck, boat, marine, recreational, vehicle, parts, accessories
- Medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k), PTO and more.
- We promote a drug-free work environment.
- Competitive pay, based on experience.
From: Camping World
Camping World - 2 years ago
Camping World Inc. is America's largest recreational vehicle (RV), outdoor accessory and service retailer. Good Sam is the world’s...