This position is responsible for developing products and service offerings, along with associated marketing strategies and sales/practitioner support for ORC’s Customer Strategies business. The role will be based in the USA, and while product development and marketing strategy development will have a global focus, the business development and sales/practitioner support elements will be primarily focused on the USA.
Essential Job Functions
- Development of products and service offerings (in consultation with the Global Director of Customer Strategies), for the Customer Strategies business for ORC to achieve mutually agreed budgets both for the ORC on a global basis and for individual Regions
- Keeping abreast of latest innovations and developing and/or evolving solutions to ensure ORC sustains a market leading portfolio of Customer Strategies offerings for our clients
- Maintain analysis of competitive landscape and ORC International’s relative strengths and weaknesses
- Undertake global product/service releases
- Work in conjunction with the Employee Engagement and the Innovation and Growth product development teams to ensure we are maximizing the potential to provide integrated solutions for our clients
- In conjunction with the Customer Strategies Strategic Leadership Team, develop, and oversee the implementation/co-ordination of, global marketing strategies for the Customer Strategies business for ORC to achieve mutually agreed budgets both for the ORC on a global basis and for individual Regions
- Oversee the development of required training and marketing collateral (in conjunction with the global marketing team) to support global and regional activities
- Implement training on new products and services for both sales people and practitioners
- Work closely with vertical Managing Directors in the USA to develop and implement strategies and tactics to grow the Customer Strategies revenue and achieve mutually agreed budgets both for the USA as a whole and for individual vertical business units
- Work closely with senior sales people and practitioners (either solely or in conjunction with the Global Director of Customer Strategies) to develop and pitch to clients winning proposals which necessitate the involvement of senior experts
- Contribute to the development of the Practice through thought leadership contributions including but not limited to: drafting of white papers, contribution blog posts to ORC’s social media efforts, speaking at conferences and writing articles for publication in appropriate trade publications.
ORC International offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
- Experience developing and implementing customer strategies in a market research or consulting environment
- Dynamic and creative implementation for global customer programs including customer equity, acquisition and attrition
- Effective communication across a diverse audience
- Must have a good understanding of the global market research market and developments
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively present information to colleagues, customers, and suppliers formally and informally
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally
- BA/BS from a 4 year college or university. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a professional services environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit is must
We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us at https://careers-orc.icims.com
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
ORC International - 2 years ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...